Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why am I here?

Hi. My name is Amy Clark and I am unhealthy. I am unhealthy in all ways - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Most days, I just do not feel good. I get headaches, I'm so tired, I am in and out of depression, I am irritable, overly anxious, my mind is often foggy and in complete chaos and I've been getting sick a lot. And guess what - I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE THIS ANY LONGER! I hope you could hear me yelling that because that is what I was doing.
I want to have energy and I want to think clearly and I want to just plain feel good inside. I feel very strongly that it is time for me to do something about this. I need to take control of my life and get healthy in all ways. In doing this, I believe that I will be able to be a better mother, teacher, and leader to my children. I will be a better wife to my husband. I will finally be able to become the person that I have the potential to become. Right now I am spinning my wheels and I am tired of being frustrated with myself. I am ready to work and move forward.
And by the way - I am not doing this alone. I am enlisting my family - my husband and my children. We will be making this journey together.
So that is what this blog is about. I thought it would be helpful for me to journal exactly what we are working on and the progress that we make.

No comments:

Post a Comment